GOLDEN TREASURES DMC
Destination Management Company
FUJAIRAH FUJAIRAH EAST COAST EXCURSION FULL DAY
Fujairah overlooks the Gulf of Oman and the Indian Ocean, and has one of the richest marine environments on the planet, it is one of the emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
During the tour, we will pass by the neighboring emirate of Sharjah and the views of the east of the oasis of Al Dhaid,
The route offers ample opportunities for photography along the way.
The first stop of this tour is at the foot of the impressive Hajar Mountains, where the local market called “Friday Market” is full of typical ceramics and rugs, where you can have the opportunity to buy some souvenirs from this region.
Later we will see Masafi, which is a town located on the edge of these mountains – where the famous natural water sources are located, then we will stop at the highest point to enjoy an impressive view and one of the largest boulevards (bed river dry).
Next we will go to Dibba, a picturesque fishing village. We will enjoy a delicious lunch at the Sandi beach hotel, with tickets to the beach and pool. After lunch we continue to the Bidiyah Mosque, the oldest and the smallest of the emirates, we will pass through the remains of the old fortress of Fujairah, the last stop before the return trip is Bithnah oasis, here you will be able to photograph from a distance the strength.
– Duration of the tour: 08 Hours
– Start time: 8:30 a.m.
– Transfer from the hotel
– Tour includes Spanish speaking guide
– Lunch, entrance to pool and beach included
We are specialists in:
- Visa Procedures (United Arab Emirates)
- Reserve with guaranteed prices of air tickets
- Excursions and tours throughout the United Arab Emirates
- Transfers and personalized assistance
- Assistance and professional Spanish-speaking guides and many more languages
- Specialists in Event Planning, Team Building, Incentive Groups
- Dinner and lunch in the best restaurants in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
- personalized and individual trips
- commercial and tourist advice
- supplier of more than 50 destinations in the world
- specialized services in Spanish
- Gulf and Europe Cruises