GOLDEN TREASURES DMC
Destination Management Company
This fascinating tour of two of the country’s northern emirates begins at an ancient site that is now home to the Ajman Museum. This quaint 18th century fort was originally used as a palace and office for the ruler until 1970 when it became the main police station, after inspection stop for photos at Al Magfirah Mosque, the largest mosque in Sharjah , built in honor of King Faisal of Saudi Arabia.
From here, we will continue our journey at the foot of Sharjah’s colorful fish and vegetable markets before heading to the famous Blue Zouk, where more than 600 shops sell carpets, gold, silver, perfumes, clothing and more.
Our next stop will take us to Al Arsah Souk, one of the few surviving traditional markets in the country. We will also visit the 165-year-old Al Nabooda house, which recreates the lifestyle of a wealthy family of pearl merchants and the great Al Hisn, the former residence of the Al Qasimi ruling family, built in 1820, which houses objects Priceless museums spanning 200 years of Sharjah’s history.
– – Duration of the tour: 04 hours
– – Start Time : 09:00 am
– – Transfer from the hotel
– – The tour includes a Spanish – speaking guide
– *** Lunch at Alfanar restaurant ( typical Emirati food ) is OPTIONAL***
We are specialists in:
- Visa Procedures (United Arab Emirates)
- Reserve with guaranteed prices of air tickets
- Excursions and tours throughout the United Arab Emirates
- Transfers and personalized assistance
- Assistance and professional Spanish-speaking guides and many more languages
- Specialists in Event Planning, Team Building, Incentive Groups
- Dinner and lunch in the best restaurants in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
- personalized and individual trips
- commercial and tourist advice
- supplier of more than 50 destinations in the world
- specialized services in Spanish
- Gulf and Europe Cruises